- 5/25 Mon – Memorial Day (No School)
- 5/29 Fri 7:30AM – ELAC Meeting
- 6/1 Mon – Semester 2 End Date
- 6/5 Fri 9:00AM-12:00PM – Leadership Day at LCH
- 6/6 Sat 4:00-9:00PM – A Colorful Universe Fundraiser
- 6/10 Wed – Wacky Wednesday – Hawaiian/Beach Day
- 6/10 Wed – Synergy Gathering
- 6/10 Wed – Volunteer Brunch
- 6/11 Thurs 8:15AM – PTA Board Meeting & Brunch
- 6/19 Fri – Last Day of School
Every Monday 8:00-8:30AM: Parent Yoga
Every Tuesday 1:50-2:20PM: Parent Yoga
to view the full EUSD Calendar for 2014-2015 (revised June 2014!)
From Principal Kay:
May is Better Hearing and Speech Month – learn more here.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Please click here to vote here for your parent School Site Council representatives. The election will close Friday, May 29th at 3pm. The SSC is an advisory council that helps to determine the annual school plan and categorical budgets. The council consists of five staff members (including the principal) and five parents.
Frozen Fridays at Rita’s: Learn more here.
CLICK HERE to start shopping and learn more.
Looking for a special treat for your teacher? Check out the “Staff Favorites” binder in the school office. Have you seen Mrs. Gillette’s “wish list” for our LCH Library? Find it here.
|From the District:
- Find information on the Pupil Information Form for 2015-2016 here.
- iPad insurance forms and online payment.
- Online bill payments: take care of your student’s lunch account balance and/or ASPIRE program payments here.
- Parent Forums and Information Nights – district flyers can be found here.
- After school enrichment schedules can be found here.
- Before and after school child care (ASPIRE) can be found here.
- Please refer to this document for the EUSD PE Dress Code. Speak with your child’s teacher if you have any questions.
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS) are being fully implemented this new school year (2014-2015). EUSD’s website has multiple links containing a wealth of information about the CCSS. Learn more here.
- Learn more about our district’s One to One Digital Learning Program, which increases students’ engagement in their learning, while providing real time formative and summative data on student performance to teachers. Click here to learn more.
- Seven EUSD Schools have officially received the 2014 California Distinguished School Award. Learn more here.
- EUSD Officially Receives Recognition as a National Green Ribbon School District. Learn more here.
- EUSD has been recognized as an Apple Distinguished Program for 2013 to 2015 for its One to One Digital Learning Program. Learn more here.