- 3/23-27 – Parent Teacher Conference Week (12:45 Dismissal ALL WEEK)
- 3/30-4/10 – Spring Break (No School)
- 4/15 Wed – Strawberry Sales Begin – Sign up to help here
- 4/17 Fri 8:15AM – PTA Board Meeting
- 4/22 Wed – Wacky Wednesday – Wear Green for Earth Day
- 4/22 Wed 8:30AM – 7 Habits Training for Parents (RSVP Required)
- 4/23 Thurs 8:30AM – 7 Habits Training for Parents (RSVP Required)
- 4/23 Thurs 2:45PM – School Site Council Meeting
- 4/24 Fri 7:30AM – ELAC Meeting
- 4/26 Sun 1:00-8:00PM – EEF Legoland Fundraiser
- 4/29 Wed – LCH Earth Weeks Poster Contest Due Date
Every Monday 8:00-8:30AM: Parent Yoga with Erin
Every Tuesday at 7:40AM – Running Club with Coach Factuar
Every Tuesday 1:50-2:20PM: Parent Yoga with Heidi
Every Thursday at 7:40AM – Running Club with Coach Factuar
to view the full EUSD Calendar for 2014-2015 (revised June 2014!)
From Principal Kay:
Click here to view our Hot Lunch Menus. Manage meal payments and check your balances here.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Click here for more information on the EEF Legoland Fundraiser.
LCH Earth Weeks Poster Contest: Entries due by April 29th – Learn more here.
CLICK HERE to start shopping and learn more.
Looking for a special treat for your teacher? Check out the “Staff Favorites” binder in the school office. Have you seen Mrs. Gillette’s “wish list” for our LCH Library? Find it here.
|From the District:
- iPad insurance forms and online payment.
- Online bill payments: take care of your student’s lunch account balance and/or ASPIRE program payments here.
- Parent Forums and Information Nights – district flyers can be found here.
- After school enrichment schedules can be found here.
- Before and after school child care (ASPIRE) can be found here.
- Please refer to this document for the EUSD PE Dress Code. Speak with your child’s teacher if you have any questions.
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS) are being fully implemented this new school year (2014-2015). EUSD’s website has multiple links containing a wealth of information about the CCSS. Learn more here.
- Learn more about our district’s One to One Digital Learning Program, which increases students’ engagement in their learning, while providing real time formative and summative data on student performance to teachers. Click here to learn more.
- Seven EUSD Schools have officially received the 2014 California Distinguished School Award. Learn more here.
- EUSD Officially Receives Recognition as a National Green Ribbon School District. Learn more here.
- EUSD has been recognized as an Apple Distinguished Program for 2013 to 2015 for its One to One Digital Learning Program. Learn more here.