- 2/2-2/6 – Scholastic Book Fair (Click here to volunteer!)
- 2/6 Fri 8:15AM – PTA Board Meeting
- 2/6 Fri 9:00AM – Kindergarten Tour (RSVP Required)
- 2/9-2/12 - Staff Appreciation Week
- 2/9 Mon 9:00AM – Kindergarten Tour (RSVP Required)
- 2/11 Wed – Wacky Wednesday: Valentine’s Day colors
- 2/11 Wed 9:00AM – Kindergarten Tour (RSVP Required)
- 2/12 Thurs – Kindergarten Registration 2015-16
- 2/13 Fri – Lincoln Day (No School)
- 2/16 Mon – Presidents’ Day (No School)
Every Monday 8:00-8:30AM: Parent Yoga with Erin
Every Tuesday at 7:35AM – Running Club with Coach Factuar
Every Tuesday 1:50-2:20PM: Parent Yoga with Heidi
Every Thursday at 7:35AM – Running Club with Coach Factuar
to view the full EUSD Calendar for 2014-2015 (revised June 2014!)
From Principal Kay:
Click here to view our Hot Lunch Menus.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
Want to be a member of the PTA Board? We are always looking for new volunteers, whether you want a board position or not. Please fill out this survey to show your interest. The deadline is JANUARY 30th. If you have questions, contact Lisa Kendall. The election is March 20.
Click here for more information on Kindergarten registration for the 2015-2016 school year. LCH registration is on Thursday, February 12th; find the required documents here and get them ready in advance.
CLICK HERE to start shopping and learn more.
Looking for the perfect treat for your teachers for the upcoming Staff Appreciation Week (2/9-2/12)? Check out the “Staff Favorites” binder in the school office. Have you seen Mrs. Gillette’s “wish list” for our LCH Library? Find it here.
|From the District:
- iPad insurance forms and online payment.
- Online bill payments: take care of your student’s lunch account balance and/or ASPIRE program payments here.
- Parent Forums and Information Nights – district flyers can be found here.
- After school enrichment schedules can be found here.
- Before and after school child care (ASPIRE) can be found here.
- Please refer to this document for the EUSD PE Dress Code. Speak with your child’s teacher if you have any questions.
- Common Core State Standards (CCSS) are being fully implemented this new school year (2014-2015). EUSD’s website has multiple links containing a wealth of information about the CCSS. Learn more here.
- Learn more about our district’s One to One Digital Learning Program, which increases students’ engagement in their learning, while providing real time formative and summative data on student performance to teachers. Click here to learn more.
- Seven EUSD Schools have officially received the 2014 California Distinguished School Award. Learn more here.
- EUSD Officially Receives Recognition as a National Green Ribbon School District. Learn more here.
- EUSD has been recognized as an Apple Distinguished Program for 2013 to 2015 for its One to One Digital Learning Program. Learn more here.